Have Some Water

Monday, July 18, 2005

Caveat Emptor

My disclaimer:

I will be posting my study notes as they are already on the computer. Typos notwithstanding. You're more than welcome to point out grammatical and spelling errors if you so desire. I might or might not correct them, depending on what kind of time I have.

However, if you differ with me on the content of my notes, I definitely want to hear about it! Feel free to ask me what I'm talking about, feel free to "argue" with me, feel very free to question what I post here. I am more than open to learning, and if I can learn from someone's differing opinion, I want to do so. Please don't think that I'm posting these notes because I believe that my viewpoint is the be-all and end-all of Christian thought. One of my purposes, as stated below, is to point people in the direction of Jesus. You can't get spiritual water from me. In fact, I WANT you to call into question what I write. Please don't take my word for it. Check my writings against scripture and call me on it if I'm writing something contrary to God's Word. His Word is my standard of measurement, and if I'm measuring wrong, I want to know about it.

My opinion doesn't matter. Only God's opinion matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home